Friday, October 12, 2012

Craptastic gift :( but what are ya gonna do?

So, I was having a little trouble coming up with a gift for today. I have all of these fantastic gifts picked out and then kind of didn't know what else to do. The rest of my countdown has some cute things but I just couldn't come up with something else. I wanted to do $25 gift cards to Universal Studios but one of the points of this countdown is to do gifts that aren't super expensive and later down the road they are getting Disney gift cards. So, what is a girl to do?

My kids constantly use my Chap Stix because they get dry lips. So, I got them each their own. I bought the moisturizing kind with the highest SPF that I could find. I justified this gift by saying that it will protect their lips from the sun ;) I explained to my kids that I was out of ideas before they opened this gift so they were totally prepared for the lameness that was to follow. Needless to say they weren't too disappointed with the gift. My daughter thought it was crazy at first but realized that she would use it and liked it once she thought of that. My son, on the other hand, loved his right away.

I bought this at Walmart for $2.88 for the 3 pack. Nothing for adults today.



No comments:

Post a Comment