Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fantabulous 5




Classic Dance Week
1.  Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
2.  Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G.
3.  It Takes Two by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock 
4.  Say My Name by Destiny's Child
5.  Whoomp! (There it is) by Tag Team







2.  Newly followed blog: littlehomesandbighearts
3.  My local newspaper (I've been a little lazy with the reading)

1.  Two children home from a mini-vacation equals TONS of laundry.

2.  Snow is stupid, there I said it. It's cold, I can't wear cute shoes, it's wet, I have to wear a coat, and it is slickery (it's a real word in my head).


 "Books are a hard-bound drug with no danger of an overdose. I am the happy victim of books." 
By Karl Lagerfeld

post signature


1 comment:

  1. I don't mind snow like, maybe once a year. But could do without it after Christmas. Is it spring yet?!

    ReplyDelete