Sunday, February 17, 2013

1 year of blogging!!

As of today I have had this blog for 1 year.

I'm surprised that I stuck with it for so long.

I started the blog to chronicle a trip to Walt Disney World and the countdown gifts that I was giving my kids. We have since had our trip and hopefully will be going back soon. If we do I'm sure I will have some new ideas on fun/different things to do while there.

Now, on to the blog. I thought that I would do an informative blog today to let people know more about me. I found this idea on another blog and tweaked it a bit to fit myself.

Here are the A,B,C's of Mendy:

Age: 36
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: dishes
Dogs: 1 dog, Emmett


Essential item: my Nook
Favorite color: purple
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'6.5" (unless I am calculating BMI then it's 5'7")
Instrument: Nope
Job Title: 2nd & 3rd grade Title one aide
Kids: 2, Xander and Eve


Live: Central Indiana (blah!!)
Married: Yep, 14.5 years



Nickname: Mendy, Mendy Sue, Mommy
Overnight hospital stay: 4 or 5 (I can't remember)
Pet Peeve: I hate hearing people eat!!
Quote: "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney
Righty or lefty: Righty
Siblings: 2 sisters
Time you wake up: 5:45am, too early
University: Indiana University, Ball State University
Veggie you dislike: Spinach
What makes you late: Getting everyone else ready
X-rays: Several, I played sports
Yummy food: Mexicans make some damn fine cuisine
Zoo animal: Elephants and lions



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment