Thursday, April 4, 2013

I Made This Awesome Wreath:

I did some projects this weekend and one of them was this awesome wreath:


It really didn't cost me that much because I had a lot of the supplies.

This is what you need:

wreath
2 flowers (Hobby Lobby 50% off)
2 feathers (Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon)
initial (Hobby Lobby 40% off coupon)
ribbon (Hobby Lobby 50% off)
paint

I had an old lavender wreath that I wasn't going to use anymore so I got some brown glossy paint out of my moms garage (she has TONS of spray paint) and painted it:



I got my "H" at Hobby Lobby and already had some aqua spray paint on hand so I decided to use it to paint the letter.


I got 2 big flowers and 2 different feathers at Hobby Lobby and cut them to the length that I needed.


I then arranged everything on the wreath the way I wanted it before I hot glued it on. I had a hard time with the "H" because there wasn't much to glue it to so I attached it with fishing line in addition to the glue. I then measured the length of ribbon I needed and tied it on.

This is the final product:



I thought it turned out so pretty. Now to get the hubs to paint the front door TARDIS blue (instead of the current red) and I think the wreath will look even better. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment