Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm a busy little bee

I haven't blogged in awhile because I have been a busy little bee.

When summer started I had a list of household things I wanted to accomplish and I have been slaving away trying to get one finished.

The hubs and I have been working on redoing the kids bathroom. Just some paint and cosmetic changes, nothing major. I have been in a hurry because we have a friend coming from out of town to visit on July 10th and I wanted to get as much done as possible. 

I have repainted, scrubbed everything, got some new artwork/decorations, new shower curtains, and new light fixtures. I attempted to do this with a very small budget and that mission was accomplished. The only projects left for today and tomorrow are framing the mirror (the boards are cut but need hung and painted), hanging the new TP holder, and getting the towel holders up (I have 2 old crystal doorknobs for this job).

I will post before and after pictures next week after everything is finalized. The bathroom looks like we have spent tons of money and we didn't!

It feels so good to get something accomplished.

What have you accomplished this summer?

Happy Summer!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I get it, and I totally feel you on the to do list. We just finished our deck this past weekend. Who wants to spend all summer cooped up in the house blogging?!!

    ReplyDelete