Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ispy Glambag October 2014





I got my October Glambag yesterday. This months theme was Beauty Candy.









I LOVE the the bag this month. It is so cute, the only thing that could make it better is if it were pink or purple, but I will live with the pretty teal color.

Enclosed in this months bag was:

1.  Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths. I like cleansing cloths but mostly use baby wipes (if it's gentle enough for baby, it's gentle enough for me LOL).

2.  Doll 10 Highlighter in Champagne. I have never used highlighter but am willing to try.

3.  City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Cappuccino. I love lipsticks and lipgloss but I think I am getting to the point that I have received enough for awhile from Ipsy. I will have to look into how to stop them.

4.  Model Co Volumeyes mascara. I like mascara but I need length not volume, I will use it anyway.

5.  Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin. I like hand cream and was hoping for the other scent (rose berry). I don't like the smell of Mango, it smells like cat pee. Sorry if I ruined mango for you, it's a public service really, you don't want to smell like cat pee. Having said all that, this really doesn't smell like cat pee, I tried it and there is not lingering cat smell. It has potential. This was a full sized product.

Overall, this is a good bag, but not wonderful. I got my moneys worth but still not super excited about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment