Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fantabulous 5



All about me ;) 


1.  Do They Know its Christmas by The Glee Cast
2.  Settle Down by No Doubt
3.  All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
4.  River by The Glee Cast
5.  Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra





1.  Newly followed blog: forevernewlywedded
2.  The Vampire Diaries The Hunters: Destiny Rising by L.J. Smith
3.  Lucky magazine

1.  I LOVE Ulta!! Everytime I go I get awesome deals. Yesterday I got my Biolage shampoo, Biolage conditioner (these were a full sized gift set and were 25% off plus I had a $5 off coupon), 2 Ulta lip crayons (buy 1 get 1 free), and an Ulta nail polish (free with a coupon) for UNDER $25. You cannot beat that. If you like Ulta make sure you get their points card, you get great coupons in the mail. You can also get coupons sometimes in Allure and Lucky.

2.  Nothing destroys a family faster than pettiness and jealousy, not even Cancer. Hold your family close, if not they will slip through your fingers.


"Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever." Walt Disney


post signature





2 comments:

  1. Haha the picture of the toliet paper made me literally lol they just opened an Ulta near me. Might have to make a visit there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    Just wanted to stop by and return the favor and become your newest follower. Thanks for linking up with followers 2 friends hop :)

    ReplyDelete