Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sons of Anarchy

I haven't blogged in awhile.

Want to know why?

The hubs and I are on a Sons of Anarchy binge right now. Have you watched this awesomeness? 

A co-worker has told me for months that the hubs and I should be watching this show. I always said "OK" and didn't think anything else about it. But since we decided on trying the no cable thing back in September, we are running out of shows to watch on Netflix. We decided to give this one a try and WE LOVE IT.

We basically sit and watch as much as we can, when children aren't here. Let's face it, it's definitely not child appropriate!!

We should be done with this by tomorrow.

Gotta go, the hubs is back and we are starting another episode.

Here is some Jax eye candy for ya until then :)





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've heard the show is awesome! I just don't EVER have time to sit and watch TV. LOL

    ReplyDelete