Sunday, April 7, 2013

Never Have I Ever...

I found this fun link up and thought I would give it a try:


Never Have I Ever


Never Have I Ever:

1.  Done illegal drugs.
See how I put "illegal" in there instead of just saying "drugs?"

2.  Owned a Passport.
I want to travel out of the U.S., maybe some day I will..as soon as I win the lottery!

3. Eaten anything other than chicken at Red Lobster.
It has been at least 20 years since I have had ANY seafood! How can you even think of eating Nemo?

4. Not LOVED chocolate!!
If you don't love chocolate then I'm not sure we can be friends.

5. Not loved dogs and cats.
Even after being bit by a dog at the age of 10, I still loved dogs and cats. Although,  I do "dislike" my cats quite often.

6. Liked birds.
Birds poop on you, they are dirty, and very loud. What's to like?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment