This weekend I was nominated for a Liebster Award by soju+ravioli.
What is a Liebster Award? It is a way for bloggers with less than 200 followers to get their blogs out there. I am excited to be nominated and to show some love for other small blogs by nominating them. Although, I can't nominate the person that nominated me (that's the rule).
Here's what cha gotta do:
1. Highlight the person who nominated you (soju+ravioli) to help spread the word about their blog as well.
2. Tell 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions from soju+ravioli.
4. List 11 blogs with less than 200 followers.
5. Post 11 questions for those blogs to answer.
6. Notify the blogs you nominate via email.
11 Facts about Mendy the Crazy Daisy
I love Walt Disney World.
I hate getting my hands dirty.
I love curling up on the couch with a good book.
I love ice cream but I am lactose intolerant.
I panic every day when I leave home that I forgot to unplug the straightener.
I treat my dog like a 3rd child.
I hate doing dishes.
I am usually very sleepy every night by 10pm.
I am extremely shy until I get to know someone, then I won't shut up.
I love working with children.
I like to pretend I'm crafty, when I really have no idea what I'm doing.
Questions from soju+ravioli
1. What's your favorite place that you've traveled to? Walt Disney World!
2. Beach, mountains, or both? Beach, for sure!!
3. Let's pretend all celebrities are single. Who would you marry? David Beckham
4. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat? Chocolate.
5. What's the craziest thing you have ever eaten? I do not try different foods. I am a very picky eater, I like to joke that I have the palate of a 5 year old.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why? I would chose an island somewhere or maybe Greece. I would want someplace where its not so hectic and materialistic. I would love for my job to be at a bar on the beach, where I can chat with people and the money didn't matter.
7. What would your last meal be if you were on death row? Truck loads of bacon with some cheese fries and some chocolate cake with chocolate icing for dessert.
8. What is the best book you have ever read? This is a hard one for me. I read all the time. I have already read 40+ books in 2013 alone but to pick a favorite I would say Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
9. Based on your personality alone, what kind of animal would you be? Something from the feline species for sure. Probably a tiger.
10. Star Wars or Star Trek? Why? I would have to say Star Wars. I like Star Trek but I have watched Star Wars a lot more and am more familiar of the story lines.
11. Why did you decide to start a blog? I started this blog as a way to discuss a Disney trip. After the trip passed I decided it was a nice way to keep some memories online of the things happening in my life.
Questions for the newly nominated:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. In what state would you most want to live? Why?
3. What 3 things would you want if you were stranded on a deserted island?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
6. Dog or cat? Why?
7. Would you rather live underwater or in space?
8. Name 1 regret you have.
9. What color best describes you?
10. Night owl or early bird?
11. Which do you always choose first, rock, paper, or scissors?
(I don't have 11 to nominate)