Monday, May 20, 2013

New phone case and I found my iPod

Not much exciting happens in my life and I am glad for it.

I try to distance myself from drama, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

But The problem is:

Me + lack of exciting life = nothing to blog about. So here is some randomness from mi casa.

I did order this super cute phone case/cover on eBay. Here is a link to the seller on eBay. They have some awesome choices for iPhone and Galaxy s3, chevron, stripes, anchors,monograms, etc. 

How fantabulous is this?

I also had some time to put some music on my old iPod. I haven't used it for several years because I have a smart phone but I need it for our golf cart rides. This sounds crazy but our little town allows golf carts to be driven on roads and my mom has one. Hers even has a stereo in it so we can drive around in the evenings and listen to music. It is a nice way to relax and have a nice drink (if so inclined, as the passenger). I used to use my phone but if we are out for several hours the battery gets drained pretty quickly. I try to put a mix of songs on there that everyone will enjoy, hence Beastie Boys, Ke$ha, and Fun. being on the list together. 



Funny things students say:
Girl (age 10, 3rd grade): (While waving arms at her side) What are those things that live in the ocean and have 8 arms?
Me: An octopus
Girl: (still waving arms) Yep, they've got those testicles.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment