Monday, September 9, 2013

Ugh, it's Monday

Had a nice relaxing weekend.

Xander has decided not to play travel soccer this year and, although, I am going to miss watching him play, I am super excited to have weekends free. I have planned tons of things (most of which I'm sure my people won't do with me) for us on the weekends. One of those things being festivals. This past weekend was the Covered Bridge Festival in a town about 20 minutes away. Other things I want to do are some war reenactments, pumpkin patch, hiking. The possibilities are endless!!

The covered bridge festival was fun. Not much happening, it's basically a flea market next to an old covered bridge. My daughter didn't even know what a covered bridge was. Shame on me, Indiana is full of them, she should know what they are. So, off we went, complaining boys and all!!  Eve said that she didn't want to drive over the bridge, so we didn't do that, we walked around the flea market and went home. We did enjoy a frosted malt, yummy. The kids enjoyed themselves and I was happy that I got everyone out of the house. 

This was the only pic I took, because I am an awesome blogger!!
Other than that, we didn't do much. Saturday was my 45 day landmark for Disney, so I paid my balance in full then. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Caribbean Beach Resort is added to the MagicBands test so we can get them. I REALLY, REALLY want them!!

Saturday night the hubs and I partied it up all night long by watching Too Cute on Animal Planet and eating Chicken Viola. We are party animals!

I repainted my toe nails. Which was a turquoise blue with turquoise glitter. I think they turned out cute!!


Reece Cup was even relaxed this weekend. We call her Jabba the Cup because of her obvious girth similarities to Jabba the Hutt!


To sign out I am going to show you the beast that I assassinated in my living room while typing this blog. It was one of those things where you see something move out of the corner of your eye. It strutted across the living room like it owned the place, to prove that I was the owner, I used my son's shoe and murdered it. It was bigger than this dime when it was shriveled up and dead so you can imagine its size when it was alive!!



Funny things my students say:

While releasing a 2nd grade classroom to go home, I announced "walkers and anyone who rode their bicycle can leave." One boy screams out "bicycle?" Me: "Yes bicycle, which is another word for bike because the stem bi means 2, like 2 wheels." He then informs me that bicycles have 4 wheels. Precious little angels!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment