Thursday, September 5, 2013

What I want from fall TV

I love watching TV. I'm sure that I shouldn't but it has been something I have enjoyed my entire life. I still enjoy reruns of my favorites (Friends, The Big Bang Theory) and watch them daily. Netflix is awesome because I can watch some on there (Angel and Roswell).

Picture here
Some of the returning shows that I am excited for their return is Sons of Anarchy, The Good Wife, Dancing with the Stars (squeal for Bill Nye), Castle, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie, Survivor, and The Big Bang Theory.

Picture here
Can we just take a moment to soak up the fact that Jax Teller will be Christian Gray *swoon*!!

Picture here
Every year I say that i am not going to start new shows but i usually do. I am usually on the lookout for new, ORIGINAL shows. I don't want new shows where people compete for a prize (whether it be a beautiful bride or cash money), I don't want a show where people have to do challenges,  and I don't want shows that are scripted "reality" shows.

I have found 2 shows that qualify. They are The Originals and Reign. I realize that The Originals is a spinoff of The Vampire Diaries but I am super excited to see Klaus have his own show. I am anxiously awaiting the return of regular season shows.

Picture here
I hope my returning shows don't go craptastic on me (think Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice) and I hope these new shows live up to my expectations.

What shows are you excited for?



Do you see this>>>>>>>>>>
My signature is missing again!!
Thanks iPad!

No comments:

Post a Comment