Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Buy Me That!!

I feel as if it is that time of year again to post my Christmas list. Life can sometimes be outrageous so why not ask for a few outrageous gifts.

1.  Paid vacations to all of the Disney properties in the world, including Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disney, Hong Kong Disneyland, and Shanghai Disney Resort. Disney knows how to show a family a good time, why not show me a good time in some other countries, as well? 


2.  A HEATED pool with a lazy river. First, I love to swim. There's not much more relaxing than a pool with a lazy river. Second, mamma loves a good heated pool. Not "heat" like 85 degrees or something lame, I want 92+.

Found this beauty on Yelp!
3.  Pink Lamborghini Aventador Roadster. Does this really need explaining? I love pink. I love driving fast. It really does scream soccer mom, doesn't it? Would Xander's golf clubs fit in there?


4.  Diamond chess set. If we are going to play chess, why does it have to be on one of those cheap wooden sets, or even glass? Diamonds are a girls best friend!!


5.  Tiffany & Co. 4.33ctw Diamond Engagement Ring. I realize I am already married but I deserve a ring this big for putting up with him for 19.5 years LOL and if you were paying attention to number 4, Diamonds are a girls best friend!!

6.  A housekeeper. Not one of those clean your house twice a month housekeepers, I want a person that lives in my house and does her job every day. She would have to clean, cook, and do laundry. 



7.  Trip to the moon. My early teens were spent dreaming of becoming an astronaut, now I can just buy my way onto the moon! They state that the first trip will be in 2017, maybe they will let us break up the $100 million price tag into some payments, like a layaway!


What is your outrageous Christmas gift wish?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment