Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ipsy June 2014

Man, was I excited to get home from school today and find my Ipsy package in the mail. Last month I didn't receive it until almost the 20th, so this is early. Here is a look at what I got:


Up first is a Rebecca Minkoff bag, it's super cute. It's so cute I'm tempted to use is as a jewelry bag for vacations. 

I also got a 0.5oz size Carlos Daughter anti-frizz styling cream.

Then I got a full sized Ofra eyebrow liner. This retails for $13 so it pays for the Ipsy bag all by itself. I use brown eyebrow liner so hopefully this stuff works just as good.

Nyx butter gloss in Eclair. This is a very pretty soft pink color, perfect for summer.

I also got Nicka K shimmer eyeliner in blue. I'm not sure that I will ever use this but you never know.

Last is a sample sized perfume by Realtree. It smells light so it will be perfect for summer also.

I am satisfied with my bag this month. I will use most of it. If you want to know how I got off of the Ipsy wait list go here

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment