Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Reading list 2014

Summer break is almost here!! I have 2 days of work and then freedom. Well, freedom until summer school starts, LOL. I will be helping this year with summer school but it only lasts 3 weeks, so it shouldn't be too bad. 

I made a reading list last year and didn't read much on it. Not sure why, it just didn't happen. So, I am continuing last years list and adding to it. 

From last year we have:



Also from last year: 



I am adding this series this year:




I just finished Gone Girl, which was on last summers list. I really liked it. I hope I can get all of these done this year. I should have plenty of time. I have heard great things about all of these books and am excited for all of them.

What is on your summer reading list?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment