Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag August 2014

I am finally getting around to review my August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag. I have been sick and exhausted since school started. I am feeling better now and feel as if I can get so much more done. I was going to make this week a subscription box week, with my 2 Glam Bags and the husbands Loot Crate, but husband opened his Loot Crate and the stuff immediately disappeared. So, it's just 2 Glam Bags.

My Glam bag for August was fabulous!!



Included was:
1.  Makeup bag. It is round in shape, like a pencil bag. Colors are white with orange polka dots.

2.  Jersey Shore Mongongo lip conditioner. I have had time to use this and I love it!! I use it at night and my lips are super soft in the morning. Full sized. Retails for $5.50, I will be buying more of this!

3.  Dr. Brandt pore refiner. I haven't had a chance to use this yet. I hope it works, I need it. Sample sized.

4.  J Cat Flying Solo eyeshadow, color: half naked. I use this now daily and love it. It is a great neutral shade and goes on evenly. Sample sized.

5.  Klorane dry shampoo. I have very oily skin, which makes my bangs look awful by mid-day. I tried this on my bangs a couple times (when I remembered I had it) and it really helped. I'm excited to have something to help my problem. Sample sized.

6. Urban Decay Perversion mascara.  I wish this were a full sized tube because it makes my lashes look fabulous. This is definitely a product I purchase. Sample sized.

This months bag had 2 full sized products, the lip conditioner and the eyeshadow.

All in all, I think this bag was worth my $10, tomorrow I will show you Septembers bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment