Thursday, September 25, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag September 2014

Since this is the week of Glam bags I might as well do my September one as well.
I was excited for this months bag because of the Pacifica eyeliner, I wanted black but got brown. The brown is working for me though, especially being waterproof.



This months bag was a dark silver with some studs on it. I must admit, it's not my favorite, it's actually my least favorite yet. I liked what was inside though.

1.  Briogeo deep conditioning hair mask.  Sample size. Much needed!!

2.  Crown Infinity shadow/crease duet brush. Full sized brush. I have already used this and love it! Retails for $6.99

3.  Cailyn art touch lip gloss in Basic Instinct. Full sized tube. Tried it, love it! Retails for $19!!

4.  Pacifica Natural Minerals waterproof brown eyeliner. Sample size. Like it so far.

5.  Nyx eyeshadow in asphyxiation. This is bright blue, not sure where in my quizzes I said that I wanted to try blue eye products but this is the second one that I have received (blue eyeliner here). I would say it is full sized. Retails for $4.50. Not sure when I would use this.....maybe for Halloween.

Overall, my bag was definitely worth the $10 this month with 2 full sized products that retail for $25.99 together. I got some full sized products and I will use most of the products.

Now to try and figure out what to do with my growing collection of makeup bags....

No comments:

Post a Comment