Sunday, October 7, 2012

Free time

I had some free time today without husband and kids so I decided to make my blog look prettier. This might be easy to some but I am new to blogging so I had to do some research. 

First off I found this website http://blissfullydomestic.com/life-bliss/geek-life-bliss/how-to-make-a-blog-header-for-free/66333/ which helped me make the cute new header for the blog. I already had Picasa on my computer so I just followed the rest of the steps and I think it turned out good for my first try. Now that I know what I am doing, I can work on it some more later.


Then I wanted to put pictures of my family, along with description, along the side of my blog. Well, just by playing around I added them. I'm sure there is a different/better way but for now this works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment