Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pens to go with paper

First off, I do apologize for the amount of Disney posts. I created this blog for the purpose of blogging my upcoming vacation and then I can use it as a personal blog afterward. Most of what I do right now is planning this trip, besides working, cleaning, cooking, and other motherly things. I am happy to help someone with planning a trip, or even answer questions, just send me a message or leave it in comments and I will try to help you the best I can. 

Todays countdown gift is pens to go with the paper that we got yesterday. Pretty self-explanatory and pretty inexpensive for a 17 day gift. The Phineas and Ferb pens came in a 3 pack from the dollar rack at Walmart for $1. The pretty pens for Mammie and I came as a 2 pack from Target's dollar rack for $1. So, the total for this gift is $2.  With this gift and some of the others (coloring books, crayons, paper, etc.) I'm sure their are Disney/Mickey versions out there if thats what someones child wants but I am dealing with two 12 year olds and a 9 year old. Even if they love Walt Disney World, they still feel a little too old for Mickey items. In the past I have gotten Mickey halloween coloring books at our local Dollar Tree. 

I guess I should have gotten a close up pic of the pens but I didn't think about it until it was too late :( Oh well, you get the idea!


Today was also the last of my Home Depot Mickey head paint chips.The closest Home Depot is approximately 60 miles from my home so we will not be getting any more of those. Instead, I have taken the Mickey Mouse clip art, like that on the "Xander" bag, and just typed the word "Days" on it in Waltograph font in my Picasa software. I have then typed some numbers that I will stick on it daily. You can see how it turns out starting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment