Sunday, January 20, 2013

Fantabulous 5





I have been listening to some old stuff this week.
1.  Smile by Lily Allen
2.  Southerplayalisticadillacmuzik by OutKast
3.  Player's Ball by OutKast
4.  Say My Name by Destiny's Child
5.  Alfie by Lily Allen



1.  Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen
2.  Darkness Breaks by Jessica Sorensen
3.  Allure magazine

1.  I have melted 2 pairs (favorites) of fleece jammie pants in the last 2 weeks by standing over the kerosene heater and watching TV at the same time. I guess I can't do 2 things at once!
2.  I love buying purses, I am obsessed. My favorites aren't even the same kind of bag, but I love them none-the-less, Kate Spade and Vera Bradley.


"I love being in intervention with you Miss H."
by one of my favorite 3rd graders


post signature
  


1 comment:

  1. LOL @ the melted jammies! Sounds like me if we had a heat stove to stand in front of. Honestly, It hasn't been really COLD here and was almost 60 yesterday! Not typical Maryland weather but I'm totally not complaining!

    ReplyDelete