Friday, January 18, 2013

Letters from Mendy



Dear Friday,

I missed you.

Love <3,

post signature





Dear Lance Armstrong,

I still like you. How many NFL, NBA, MLB athletes are guilty of the same thing along with other drugs, arrests, etc. yet the country still loves them? Why are they still allowed to keep their championship rings?

Love <3,

post signature





Dear Xander and Eve,

Stop growing up so fast!!


Love <3 <3 <3,
Mommy :)




Dear Me,
Stop spending time wishing for the weekend. You are basically wishing your babies childhoods to go by too quickly!

Love <3,
Me 




Dear parents,
Working in an elementary school I see many wonderful children without the lives that they deserve. So, love your kids. Take care of your kids. Protect them. Teach them to be independent. Raise them to want to do the right thing. Teach them basic life skills, example: counting money. READ TO YOUR KIDS!!!

Love <3,
Your kid's teacher





Dear economy,
Please get better before I pull my hair out.

Love/Hate,

post signature





Dear Indiana,
Stop being so darn cold!

Love <3,

post signature
(A concerned citizen)


Dear Hubby,

Thank you for understanding that I can't function while in the middle of a book and that I MUST finish it, I MUST get to the end.

Love Always <3,
post signature




Dear Amy Pond/Karen Gillan, 
I am not one of those crazy, whacko, super fans of the show or anything but you can't just leave The Doctor. I'm pretty sure you are "too big for your britches" and that your acting career won't be fantabulous.  I call this the Luke Perry syndrome (he left Beverly Hills 90210 because he thought he was an awesome actor, he ended up making a few craptastic movies and then ended up back on the show). 

Love <3,

post signature




Dear Blog readers,

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. 

Love <3 <3,

post signature
                                                        





2 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable! Have you thought of doing one of those photo's of them posing just like an older picture? I can't wait until mine are older to do that :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly weekend "Meet & Greet Blog Hop" (Friday - Monday). Come link up if you have time this weekend and join the fun!

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I hadn't thought about one of those pics before but now that you mention it, I might have to persuade my 12 yr old to let me try it.

      Delete