Wednesday, March 13, 2013

YouTube should be called.....

You-just-wasted-6-hours!!!

Let me first start off by saying that I have somewhat of an obsessive personality. A good example is that if I am reading a really good book, I can't/won't stop reading it. Food, sleep, social interaction are all unimportant when I am reading. I have had many nights staying up until 2 a.m., knowing I have to get up for work at 6 a.m., just because I can't stop reading. I always say just one more page, paragraph, book, etc. 

This brings me to YouTube. I usually avoid it like the Plague, knowing that once I start I can't stop. You start off by looking at a quick video someone linked on Facebook and 6 hours later you are watching music videos from 1988. It's exhausting and you don't even realize that part of your life is gone. It's almost like a time warp, one minute its 5 p.m. and then BAM its 10 p.m.!!!

My Monday night was just like this. I started off by watching The Supernatural Shake that my "friend" Jared Padalecki posted on Facebook and a few hours later finished up by watching a former Disney Cast Member do his "confessions." Ugh!!! I am convinced that the right side bar with the video suggestions is EVIL!!

Here are some of the highlights from my missing Monday:

First up is the Supernatural Shake, a Harlem shake with the cast of Supernatural (Jensen Ackles cracks me up):




Next up is the song "Thrift Store" by Macklemore Feat: Wanz. **Please be aware that there are SEVERAL bad words in this song, please don't play it if you will be offended** It doesn't take away from its awesomeness though!! It makes me laugh because I LOVE the Goodwill!



**Insert about 50 videos here**

After the above 50ish videos, I finished my time warp with Swoozie telling some HI-LARIOUS stories about his time as a Disney Cast Member:


One night of endless YouTube madness + stupid Daylight Savings Time = one exhausted crazy daisy!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment