Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crabby O'Mondays

Have you watched that episode of Spongebob Squarepants where Mr. Krabs sells the Krusty Krab to a chain restaurant called Crabby O'Mondays? Probably not, but I have and I have decided to name my Monday this week: Crabby O'Mondays because I was SUPER crabby!! I originally called it "Bad Mood Monday" but I like "Crabby O'Monday." 



The students usually start getting unruly this time of year. They know that there isn't much time left in the school year and they start acting like they aren't even in school. Even my best students act a little wacky and it started on Monday. 

On top of that my dog has been sick since Tuesday. He has been to the vet twice and I've spent $200+. They say he is fine but still cries when we try to pick him up, ugh!!

I had to go pick up my moms puppy, who is exhausting, and finish my babysitting. Thank goodness my mom returns on Thursday.

Xander had a golf match and he did really well but I had to ask for help getting him to the golf course because of work and picking up the puppy mentioned above.

Golf cart reflections.


Finally, I have been SO tired because of the soccer tournament mentioned here. Being gone all weekend, getting home on Sunday at 9:30pm, and having to get up on Monday at 5:30am made me tired and extra grouchy.

On an upnote, my new capri's from Kohl's arrived. Aren't they super cute?

Kohl's Elle brand, find here. Flip flops are from Kohl's also.

I did see this dragonfly in my yard, which was cool.







I hope your Monday was better than mine!!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment