Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer reading list

I have decided to make myself a summer reading list.

I am sure I will read more than 9 books this summer but this gives me a starting point.



1, 2, 3 The Witch and Wizard series(Witch and Wizard, The Gift, The Fire) by James Patterson. I have read these but it has been a year and a half ago. I want to read them so I can remember what's going on while reading the new addition to the series number 4: The Kiss.

5.  The Silver Linings Playbook. I have heard great things about this movie so I thought I should read the book before watching the movie.

6.  Life of Pi. I also heard great things about this movie and book so why not make it a good summer read.

7 & 8 The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers. I found these on Goodreads. I Googled "summer 2013 reading list" and found this fun series on the Goodreads list. Once I found it I figured, what the heck it's summer!!

9.  Finally is The Hobbit. I LOVE The Lord of the Rings movies and tried reading the book but lost interest. I have heard that this doesn't jump around as much so I thought I would give it a try.

Like I said, this won't hold me all summer, if you have any reading suggestions please let me know. I am pretty open to different writing styles and not easily offended. 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. The Hobbit is an excellent book. Far better than the movie that was made. Hope you enjoy the rest of your books.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Stopping by to reciprocate the love and support via The Collective. Thanks!

    ~SimplyyMayra :)

    ReplyDelete