Thursday, June 6, 2013

What can I say?

I haven't posted in a few days because I really don't have anything to say.

It's summer and we really don't do much of anything. I have been enjoying my days with no school and watching Friends every day :)

Emmett, here, will model what we like to do over the summer:


The temps have been pretty low here (low 70's) so swimming has been out of the question. I've only wore shorts 1 day this summer. We did get to swim on Wednesday. Here is a cute shot of my mom's puppy by the pool.


Tomorrow I will be babysitting a friends 2 daughters (ages 10 and 5). Not too excited about it but it's money for my Disney fund, so I am willing.  It won't be warm enough for swimming tomorrow either so I guess I will have to take some long golf cart rides to entertain the girls. Maybe ride to the park, they can play and I can read.

One of the things that we do every day all summer, every summer is eat lunch at school. This may sound a bit crazy but our school is running a program funded by the government where kids ages 1-18 can eat for free, Monday-Friday. The lunches usually include a fresh vegetable and fresh fruit. My kids like it because a lot of kids eat there and they can usually see their friends. I think our high school has free breakfast but we aren't adventurous enough to get up early during summer break to get free breakfast. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment