Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The plague

Good News: I think the plague (bronchitis) is finally leaving me, after 10 very long days. I have energy today and I'm not coughing as much.

Bad News: I laugh and cough and talk like I am a 70-year-old woman who has smoked non-filters for 50+ years. I have it in my mind that taking 1,000,000 hits off of my inhaler a day will help this. Only time will tell.

More Bad News: I bought my return plane tickets home from Florida today. Man, they are expensive!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon! When are you going to Disney again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am starting to feel better, just want to cough to finally go away. We are going to Disney at the end of October.

      Delete