Monday, December 30, 2013

And just like that....

Christmas is over :(

The older I get the faster it goes. Why is that? I wish I could slow it down.

Today started off like this for Reece Cup and I....

Ahhh, the life of a cat!!
It's a rough life. We slept in, I gave her some much needed pets, we watched Kathie Lee and Hoda, and then got up to start working (her lazy ass is still sleeping though, and really pissed at me for taking the sheets off the bed to wash them, lol).

Mainly today's work involved laundry, dishes, dusting, and boxing up all of the Christmas stuff. It is such a fun time decorating for Christmas but it is so tedious to take it all down. Lucky for me, the hubs undecorated the tree and boxed it up yesterday, all I had to do was the kitchen, dining room, and the rest of the living room. It didn't take long but it's done, all while rocking to the '80's music channel on TV.

The table is back to normal. See the little owl candle holder I found here?
Before and after of the bookcase! It looks empty now!
Love the '80's music channel!!


I still have one more week off, what can I get myself into? My babies return from vacation today, hopefully I can plan something fun/cheap for us to do this week!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment