Monday, January 20, 2014

Weekend update...

Happy Monday!! School was cancelled for us today and I got to sleep in. Monday's should always start with sleep :)

First weeks back to school are exhausting and this past week was no exception. Because of this we didn't do anything all weekend. 

Friday, Eve and I visited the eye doctor to get her glasses tightened and both of us picked out new frames. Hoping to get us both new glasses ordered very soon. I haven't ordered glasses since 2006 so I'm really looking forward to it.

Saturday was filled with cleaning and relaxing, all while in my jammies.

Sunday: See Saturday!!

I did make a new recipe for mac and cheese this weekend. I found the recipe here. Basically you take 2 cups of uncooked noodles and cook them in 2 cups of milk, the fattier the milk the better. Don't let it boil, just cook on medium to low until the noodles are how you want them. DO NOT DRAIN THEM. Take off of stove and add 2 cups of shredded cheese (packaged or shred your own from a block of cheddar). We used cheddar from the package. It is so creamy and good. I like that it doesn't have all of the chemicals that boxed has. It was good stuff!! We will be making it again very soon. 

Not much to update, sorry.

I do only have 18 days until one of these cuties are mine:


Not sure which one is mine yet, I am pick #2 and pick #1 is taking her sweet freakin' time choosing which one she wants!!

It's been 5 years since I've had a puppy, any tips?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment