Friday, October 24, 2014

Disney Thursday Three

Since I am at Walt Disney World this week, my Thursday Three is going to be Disney themed.

1.  Confession: I have been to Walt Disney World 25+ times and Disneyland once but have never done the following: Country Bear Jamboree, Hall of Presidents, and Tiki Room. I have no desire to do them either.

2.  Today's Truth:


3.  I love thrill rides where ever I go (The Incredible Hulk Coaster, here I come) but my favorite Disney attractions are more nostalgic:  Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover (Peoplemover to my family), Carousel of Progress, and Spaceship Earth.  I miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, World of Motion, and Horizons.

Have a magical day!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. We did the Hall of Presidents and I actually enjoyed it. Never done the Tiki Room or the Jamboree either but I want to!

    ReplyDelete