I know that I said that Wednesday's would be book reviews again, however, I have the ick and am not in the mood. So, today is going to be about Ipsy.
I never did review my Ipsy bags from November and December but oh well, I will skip those.
This month's theme was "Fresh Start." Not sure how the contents of my bag equate to a "fresh start" but I liked it anyway.
Here's what it contained:
1. BellaPierre Shimmer powder in Whesek. Pretty sure this will be an item I will attempt to trade or never use. Too dark for me and I'm a little too old for glitter.
2. Elizabeth Mott all over shadow brush. I love receiving brushes from Ipsy. This will be put to good use. This brush alone sells for $9.99, which covers the cost of this months bag.
3. Malin+Goetz Mojito lip balm. Tried this last night and it does a pretty good job, not as good as the Jersey Shore Sun balm that I received in August, but pretty good.
4. Pacificia Natural Mineral Coconut eyeshadow in ethereal. I like this color and will definitely use this shadow.
5. Probelle Into the Blue nail lacquer. I love this color and hope that I get a chance to use it. (I'm addicted to Jamberry's right now). This lacquer sells for $6!! Another awesome deal in my Glambag.
6. Blue and white make up bag with orange zipper. This bag isn't to my liking but pretty sure Eve will use it.
Glad I decided to change my Ipsy settings so I would stop receiving lip gloss. I have so many from them that it's hard to use them all. I think I will use all of these products, with the exception of the shimmer powder, which I will attempt to trade with other Ipsters.
Have a great Wednesday!
If you or a friend want to subscribe to Ipsy, give my link a click: