Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pintastic

For some reason Indiana decided to go from June to October. It is supposed to only be 75ish all week with rain. Boo rain!! I can't swim, tan, and relax if it is raining!! I will be spending the week painting my bathroom so we can get the remodel done.

After finding this pin on Pinterest several months ago, I decided I wanted to try it:


While going through my moms garage I found an old, wooden Coca-Cola bottle crate. I remembered that old pin and asked my mom if I could have the crate to make a spice rack. She said yes!! I brought it home and cleaned it up. I had room above my stove and hung it there. I love how it turned out. Now I need to find some cute spice jars to hold everything!!


Any suggestions on cheap spice jars?


 This is my pic that I am going to use for today for the photo challenge, I took it with the hubs camera that I discussed trying to learn here. Today's challenge is Flowers/Garden.


I love that you can see the raindrops!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful picture of the flower! <3 Oh have tried looking for spice jars at Bed Bath and Beyond? or Pier 1 Imports?

    I found out about your blog from the Blog Hop and I'm now following you. :) Can't wait to read more post in the future!
    xoxo -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete