Friday, August 2, 2013

Life is a numbers game

2 hours and 30 minutes: total amount of time I was on the phone Thursday with Walt Disney World travel planning!

2 hours and 12 minutes: amount of time I was on hold for Walt Disney World travel company.

52: Percent of cell phone battery drained during the above. 

60: phone calls made before I was able to get through to the Disney automated system

1: moderate level hotel with free dining packages left

0: days free dining has been available to the public (without a PIN code)

2 loads of laundry, dishwasher loaded, 1 bowl of cereal consumed, dog let out, brushed teeth, blogged, blog photos taken: things I did while on hold.

All of the above was for my magical Walt Disney World vacation in October. I mentioned here that I was afraid that my first choice resort (Port Orleans-Riverside) would be booked when I was finally able to book free dining and it was :( I was able to get Caribbean Beach Resort, which is also a moderate resort and one that we have stayed at before. I am not happy but at least I got the free dining. The kids will be OK with it because they like the 2 water slides at the CBR and they are familiar with the layout and activites. 

Xander and I rented a boat in 2011 at CBR.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment